Hydroxy Acid Sebu-Clear Masque
50 ml (1.69 fl oz)
Hydroxy Acid Sebu-Clear Masque is an acid cream mask that contains a combination
of exfoliating acids to help clear the appearance of existing breakouts, leaving
the skin looking visibly clearer.
HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse and tone with Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser and Sebu-Tone Clarifier.
- Apply an even layer of this mask to the affected areas using the brush provided. Remove after 10 minutes. May be used every second or third evening. Mild tingling may be experienced.
- Next, rinse thoroughly with tepid water and moisturize with Sebu- Lac Lotion and Sebu-ACE Oil. Mix equal quantities of these products in the palm of your hand and gently massage into the skin.
Environ recommends: If excessive dryness or flaking of the skin occurs, discontinue use until the skin has settled before reintroducing the masque.
WARNING: This product contains Salicylic Acid as a keratolytic agent. Avoid using this product if any known allergies to the ingredients exist. Avoid if allergic to Aspirin®.
WARNING: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
WARNING: This product does not contain a sunscreen. We recommend sensible sun practice and protection at all times.
WARNING: Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
- low pH exfoliating cream masque assists with clearing the appearance of breakouts
- clay-based mask removes excess surface oils & rehydrates the feeling of the skin
- ultra mild exfoliation to help alleviate the look of congestion
- leaves skin looking visibly healthier and smoother
PACKAGING & SHELF LIFE:
Twenty-four (24) months unopened
10-12 weeks period after opening50 ml (1.69 fl oz) airless jar with brush.